- Breakfast is included in the rates
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises
- We cannot accommodate guest pets
- Limitations on children staying, no childcare is provided
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted, you can bring your own
- Check in 3pm
- Check out is before or at 11am
- Breakfast is served at 8am during spring and summer and 9am during fall and winter in the dining room
- We may store your luggage before and after check in/out times
- Guests are responsible for carrying their own luggage
- Guests & visitors must present a photo ID and credit card (for incidentals) upon arrival
**Luggage can be dropped off your arrival time is early and a key picked up. However rooms are not available until regular checkin time which is 3pm.
Terms and Conditions
Reservation:*A two night minimum is required to make a reservation.
Reservation is not secure until deposit is made or paid in full for short stay visits. We reserve the right to reserve any room that has not been secured. Allow forty-eight hours after reservation date for any deposit refunds. For special circumstances please allow longer. There will be no refunds or adjustments after check in.
Deposit:Full payment required for short stays is due at time of booking to secure your reservation (five days and less) .
50% of deposit is required for stays six days and longer.
*Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly, so we keep a strict policy. Rates are for two to four people and include breakfast and beverages.
We require 30 days notice prior to the arrival date or a forfeit of 30% of the deposit will take place. If cancellation takes place 14 days or less prior to the arrival 100% of the stay will be charged.
Early Departure or No Show: A full charge for the entire stay will be incurred.
*All payment is due thirty days prior to arrival.
*If for any reason we are at fault a complete refund will be issued.
*All prices are subject to fluctuations, adjustment and / or change without notice.D
*Checkin is at 3pm and checkout is at 3pm
*All keys must be returned at checkout. Failure to do so will incur a $50 charge per lost key.
As a courtesy to the host and the rest of the house guest we ask that you respect the following requests:
- Use our easy checkin online form to check in before you arrive. It will save both you and the host lots of time.
- You will receive a key once you have checked in. Please use it to come, go and to lock the door as you do come and go.
- Remember that this is a private house for you use, be mindful of other guests when going up and down the stairs as the last flight squeeks
- If you are going to skip breakfast please notify the host the day before. We would rather not have to throw away any food.
- This is a no smoking environment. Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
- Above all if you need anything ask. We may think that we thought of everything but sometimes guests need something else.
- Turn off the lights in rooms that you are not using. This includes the vents on the bathrooms and the lights in the hallways.
- Your wellbeing is very important to us. Please let use know if you have any food allergies, something you don't eat or any dietary preferences.
- Close the gate as you go and come as this is a safety hasard and we are liale for anyone who may get hurt.
- Be respectful of breafast time.